søndag 8. januar 2012

global


The kimono is a vintage piece from Japan. The pillows are also made of vintage kimono fabric. The grandma blanket is made by my mother in law. On the shelf I have pretty things from Japan, France, China and Danmark. The little poster in the black frame is a vintage JAL poster.


My favorite red vintage JAL bag. And the old chair is inherited by my mother in law. A old norwegian chair.
Most of the pillows are made by me from vintage kimono fabric, exept the black and white one from Ikea. A chinese vase and flower bowls on the table are from Japan, also avalible in my shop.
On the shelves I've put things from Japan (obviously:)India, China and Scandinavia and books that inspires me. Things I love:)
 I love japanese things and culture. I grew up in Japan so it's not so surprising:) My whole apartment have many japanese and some chinese things mixed together with our scandinavian style.
The rooms and the furnitures are scandinavian and the details are from Japan, China and Scandianvia for the most. But I like to buy things when I travel and display them in my home.

17 kommentarer:

  1. Knallfine detaljer! Du har en helt egen stil som jeg liker så godt<3

    Lykke til i utfordringen!
    Søndagsklem

    SvarSlett
  2. ...oioioioi!!!
    INSPIRASJON...

    ...et fantastisk bidrag..
    Jeg er forelsket i bilde nr 2..
    Sååå vakkert!!!!

    - Ida Susanne
    /sukkertøy for øyet

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei og hopp;) nydelige farger, humor og livsglede tenker jeg...hva er bedre enn d? Hell og lykke;)

    SvarSlett
  4. love it;)
    elsker stuekroken din!

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig bidrag...
    Så mye spesielt og fint interiør hos deg.
    Selv om vi har litt ulik stil ble jeg veldig inspirert ;)
    Lykke til.
    Klem May Helen

    SvarSlett
  6. Flott bidrag!! Og hærlig fargerik blogg, jeg legger meg til som følger:-)

    Hilsen Maratonjenta!

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelege bilder!! Flotte fargar og lys. Godt nytt år til deg!

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  8. I absolutely LOVE the combo Japanese/Scandinavian. You have left out all the clutter from Japanese apartments, and you have made the cold Scandinavian style so much more welcoming and fun. I would love to have an apartment similar to yours one day.

    SvarSlett
  9. Nydelig! nydelig! NYDELIG!*smile*
    ...elsker fargene, kontrastene og stilen!

    ...ja, rett og slett herlig!*smile*

    Ønsker deg lykke til (tipper du får god plassering ja) og flott kveld!

    Klem fra meg

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow, what beautiful items! You have made such a lovely home, it's so great to see colour in the winter!

    SvarSlett
  11. Digger stilen din! Så mye farger uten å bli rotete. Bra jobba!!

    SvarSlett